15 Reasons to get a Megadoor overhead door
• Works in high wind pressure conditions
• Works in dusty, dirty environments
• Works in extreme conditions (hot, cold, caustic, acidic)
• Works even if damaged
• Latest technology in customized controls
• No lubrication needed
• No springs or counter weights needed
• Virtually no maintenance needed
• Fast and easy installation in new or existing buildings
• Designed for high speed cycling (up to 24” per second)
• Designed for high usage (over 1,000,000 cycles)
• Lifetime warranty on lifting belts
• Five year warranty on door fabric
• Safety factor: free fall protection provided by a patented safety arrestor
Clearly, no other overhead door gives you continuous operation in punishing environments. When you need a large overhead door for any type of facility – mining and processing, aircraft hangars, heavy manufacturing, automotive, steel making, ship building – get the most reliable overhead door made – get a Megadoor.
Is your large overhead door giving you big problems?
Megadoor solves large overhead door problems. You stand in good company with a Megadoor because there are thousands in use worldwide. Plus, the reliable performance of these overhead doors means there is no more downtime because the door won’t open or close when you need it to!
Overhead Door Sizes and Systems:
• Megadoor System 800 – for openings between 14’ x 14’ and 26’ x 26’
• Megadoor System 1000 – for openings between 26’ x 26’ and 50’ x 50’
• Megadoor System 1500 – custom designed to any width or height
For product details. Click Here.
Wayne-Dalton offers a complete line of Commercial Door Systems for virtually any application of industrial and commercial buildings throughout the world.
As the original inventor of polyurethane insulated sectional doors and rolling steel service doors over 100 years ago, the tag line “One First After Another” has come to describe the Wayne-Dalton history of numerous innovative solutions when it comes to upward acting exterior and interior doors.
Our full line of sectional doors include models that are ideal for jobs that call for excellent thermal values, have stringent wind load requirements, or simply need a high performing door designed for long life and superior strength.
Wayne-Dalton rolling doors have a long history of excellence in design for common to extraordinary applications that meet and often exceed the expectations of our wide range of domestic and international customers.
We take pride in introducing you to TNR Industrial Doors Inc. We may be new in name to the marketplace but the years of experience in the industrial and commercial rubber roll-up door business of our entire team totals more than 100 years. With over 60 years experience specifically in engineering and applications problem solving, a new generation of heavy-duty industrial rubber doors has been created.