MegaDome Buildings are designed and manufactured in Canada.
Benefits of these buildings include:
- Built to Canadian National Building Code Standards.
- Each Building is Custom Designed for your Site and Location.
- Quick Delivery.
- Fast Installation.
- No Obstructions…Post Free.
- 12oz Industrial PolyFiber PowerShield Membrane Covering.
- High Ceilings.
- Engineer Approved and Stamped Building and Foundation Plans for Building Location included at no extra cost.
- PowerShield Covering Warrantied for up to 15 years.
- ISO Approved Manufacturers of the Galvanized Steel Frame and Covering.
- 3 9/16" as well as 4 5/16" Galvanized Oval Steel Trusses.
- Can be Relocated or Sold at Project End.
- Low Maintenance.
- Extend Length Anytime.
- Shipped Anywhere.
- Leasing Available
- Local Installation, Support and Maintenance.
Options & Technical Details include: (Click Here)
- Choice of Foundation (concrete wall, concrete blocks, piers etc.)
- Choice of Colour Trim. (White, Red, Hunter Green, Tan, Royal Blue).
- R20 & R26 Insulation available for colder climates.
- Add Ventilation as needed..
- Hot Dipped and Stainless Steel Components for Highly Corrosive Environments.
- Industrial Overhead Doors
- Roll up Sides.
- Industrial Lighting.
- Fire Retardant Fabric.
- Side Doors.
- Sprinkler System Ready.
- Solid End Walls (wood or metal)
- Diesel or Electric Powered Hot Air Heating available.
- Widths from 30 feet - 140 feet
- Lengths from 30 feet - 750 feet+
MegaDome®: the ideal storage solution
Extend your seasonal activities!
Under a MegaDome®, machinery is safely stored, your employees can work in a comfortable environmentand your customers are protected from the wind, rain and cold!
Clear span space for flexible storage Whether you need space for storage, a showroom, a country-style market or industrial storage, a MegaDome® will meet your needs. With no central support posts needed inside the structure, all types of machinery can easily operate inside a MegaDome.
Fast to install, extend or move for your growing storage needs! If your storage needs grow quickly, a MegaDome® can be quickly lengthened at any time.
Cost effective solution for machinery storage needs
Conventional buildings are expensive to build. A MegaDome® is a great alternative and much less expensive and quicker building to erect. If the space is no longer required or the project ends, a MegaDome® can be quickly dismantled and moved to another location.
In addition, the unique properties of the PowerShield® Cover allows the light inside, eliminating the need for day time lighting.
Protect your machinery investments
MegaDome® buildings are designed by our in-house engineering team to meet or exceed national building code standards. Built with corrosion resistant steel and covered with a waterproof membrane; people, equipment and machinery are protected from the bad weather. The double truss arches, made of strong oval tubing, ensure the reliability and the strength of each MegaDome.